View or Edit Performance Reviewers
Performance Review Admins can use the Performance Review Dashboard to add or remove reviewers for a specific instance of an employee's review.
- Select .
In the list of employees that displays, locate or
search for the employee whose reviewers you want to change. To filter the list,
- Use the drop-downs at the top of the dashboard to filter by a date range, template, or review status.
- Use the Search box to search for an employee by name or number.
- The dashboard refreshes to show employees who match selected filters or search. Select a line in the grid to expand that line and find a list of that employee's reviews.
- Find the applicable review in the list, and select the Action button to the right of that line.
From the Action button
drop-down, select View/Edit Reviewers.
A Performance Reviewers pop-up window opens, showing the users currently assigned as this employee's performance reviewers.
- To add reviewers for this review, select a user name from the Add New Reviewer drop-down, and then select Add.
- To remove a reviewer for this review, select the trash can icon to the right of that reviewer's line.