Configure Support Requests
To configure the Support Requests module, the System Admin must enable the module and then set up departments.
Select Enable Support
, and select the checkbox for Note: Enabling this setting gives all users access to Support Requests ( ).
- Refresh your web page.
- To set up support departments, select .
Select Manage Support Departments.
- In the Manage Departments pop-up window, enter the name of the Department (the title of the group that employees can make requests of).
- Assign the Employee Groups that will be reviewing and updating statuses for the requests submitted to that department.
- Select Add. See Create Employee Groups of more information.
- Users can make requests of all Active departments. To prevent users from submitting requests for a department, deselect the Active checkbox for that department.