Time Off Reason Code Setup
Set up reason codes for time off requests.
- In Vista, select .
- Create a new combo box on the Grid tab.
- Select the Items tab, and add your list of reason codes.
- Create a UD field on the HR Resource Schedule (Control to use, choose the combo box for reason codes. ). In
- In HR Management, select .
- In UD Combo Box for Leave Reason, enter the name of the combo box for reason codes.
- In UD Field Name for Leave Reason, enter the UD field added to the HR Resource Schedule in Vista.
- Select .
- Select Refresh Synonyms.
- Log out of the portal and log back in to see the changes.
After you add the reason code option, users will see a Reason drop-down on the Time Off page and will be required to select a reason code before submitting time off requests.