Vacation Cash Out
To allow your employees to cash out their unused vacation hours, enable the Vacation Cash Out function on the Time Off page.
- In Vista, select .
Set up a schedule code for Vacation Cash Out.
Ensure it is Code Type C (Schedule), and set the code to 99.
Important: The code must be set to 99 to enable cash out functionality. It does not need a leave code.
- In HR Management, select .
- In Schedule Code for cash out requests, enter the schedule code that you just created.
- Select the check box for Enable Vacation Cash Out functionality.
- Select .
- Select Edit for Extended Leave Code configuration.
- Select the Cash Out Enabled check box for code 99.