Configure Expenses on Timecards
Standard and Grid Timecards can be configured to allow users to make basic amount-based entries (also referred to as expense inputs).
- Select .
Identify amount-based earn codes in the portal
setting Earn Codes to accept
Amount Based Entry for Expense Input.
Enabling this setting allows users to input amount-based entries in the Hours column of a timecard.
- Amounts will show in the Exp Amt (Expense Amount) column of the processed timecard reports and the Amounts field in Vista PR Timecard Entry.
- The Exp Amt column will show up on processed timecard reports for all earn codes but will remain blank for non-expense entries.
To list multiple earn codes, enter a comma between each one.
For Standard Timecards, you can enable users to
add attachments with the portal setting Timecard Attachment Mode.
- The default setting is No Attachments.
- To allow users to add attachments to all lines, change the setting to All Lines.
- If you only want users to add attachments to expense lines, enter Expense Lines.