View the Forward Log
The Forward Log shows a record of failed data transfers from Viewpoint Team™ to Vista™ by Viewpoint by going to . This information is helpful if you suspect that a data transfer may not have been successful.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
Click the Vista Settings tab, and then select
The Vista Forward Log appears, and displays failed data transfers from Viewpoint Team™ to Vista.The log includes the following information:
- Description: a brief description of the transfer activity.
- Type: Submittal, RFI, or Issue.
- Date: date of the transfer activity.
- Team ID: the Team ID associated with the business unit.
- Status: the status of the transfer (for example, Errored or Blocked).
- Select any of the headers to sort data-transfer information in your preferred order.
Click to locate particular data-transfer attempts by
The Detail window appears.
- Select a date range for the data transfer.
- Click Apply.
For a list describing the mapping between user-defined (UD) fields in Viewpoint Team™ and Vista™ by Viewpoint, see About Vista User-Defined Fields.
- Verify that Team is connected to your ERP. For example, if you can search for contacts in your ERP from the Contacts page in your Team project then you have connectivity.
- Once you have verified connectivity, click Retry to retry the transfer.