Activate or Deactivate Tools for the Enterprise
Enterprise Admins can change which tools are available across all projects in the enterprise by deactivating or activating the tools in the Admin Center.
From the Enterprise tab, click the
Modules tab in the
left-hand column, and then select Settings.
The Module Settings page appears. Note that the Active column indicates whether a tool is active or inactive. For each module, this column also indicates the number of tools in the module.
- Click in the row for the tool you want to deactivate or activate, and then select Deactivate/Activate.
(For Viewpoint Financial Controls, Viewpoint Field Management, and Viewpoint HR Management only) To activate the Keystyle tool, you must
also enter the URL for your portal.
Note: The Keystyle tool is only available if your enterprise is integrated with Vista.
- In the row for Keystyle, click and select Set URL.
- Enter the URL for logging into your Viewpoint Financial Controls, Viewpoint Field Management, and Viewpoint HR Management account, and then click Save.
(For Spectrum only) To activate the Spectrum tool,
and enable single sign-on, you must enter the URL for your Spectrum
- In the row for Spectrum PM, click and select Set URL.
- In the Spectrum PM URL dialog, verify that the URL for logging into Spectrum is shown (https://[ Your company name].dexterchaney.com), and then click Save.
- To enable single sign-on: in your portal, click
- To add a link to Team to your portal navigation bar: in your portal, click