Overview of Setup for User Defined (UD) Forms and UD Lookups Integration
Review the setup steps to take advantage of UD forms and UD lookups integration.
- Review the System Requirements to make sure your system is configured to support UD forms and UD lookups integration.
- In Vista, identify the UD forms and/or UD lookups you want to enable in Field View, and make sure they are selected as Enable for Field Capture. Once selected, they will be available in Team to convert to Field View form templates and predefined answers.
- In Team:
Field View Classic, set
permissions for the Vista Workflow. Then locate the converted form templates
and make them available to your project.
- Set permissions for the form template.
- Assign the form template to a project.
For details, see "Set 'Vista Workflow' Permissions" and "Use an Imported Form Template" in the Field View help system.
- In Field View Classic, apply the predefined answers to
forms in your project.
- Assign the Predefined Answer to a question on a form (using the Form Designer).
- Assign the updated form to a project.
See "Use an Imported Predefined Answer Group" in the Field View help system for details.
- In the Field View (New or Classic) web application or Field
View mobile, begin using the imported form template or imported predefined
- You can add a form using the new template with the form type “Vista Imported Forms.”
- For the form that was updated with imported predefined answers, you can add a new instance of the form, and use predefined answers as options in the form.
For the complete UD integration setup instructions, see the Getting Started Guide in the Customer Support portal.