About the Team and Jobpac Integration Process
Complete the integration wizard to map your Business Units, Doc Types, Status Codes, and Projects in Team to those in Jobpac™.
At any point in the integration wizard, you can save your changes, exit the wizard, and then return to it later. To save your changes, select Save Progress. When you have finished mapping an item, select Accept & Continue.
In the Jobpac Companies column, select a Jobpac work ID to map to the corresponding business unit in Team. When mapped, the Jobpac name will override the Team name.
AnyJobpac work IDs not mapped to a Team business unit will be added to Team.
- If a Team user and a Jobpac user share the same email address, the wizard automatically maps the two users to each other, and displays the respective user name in the Team Users and Jobpac Users column.
- If a Team user shares the same email address with multiple Jobpac users, the wizard displays a drop-down menu in the JobPac Users column from which you can select the correct JobPac user to map to that Team user.
- If a Team user does not match a Jobpacuser (as in, there is no Jobpac user with the same email address), add the user in Jobpac and then refresh the page in Team.
- Map to an existing Jobpac job by typing the job number of the corresponding Jobpac job in the Jobpac Jobs column. When mapped, the Jobpac job number will override the Team project ID for each project.
- Projects can not be automatically created in Jobpac.
Once you select Accept & Continue, the integration wizard validates your selections and, if an item was recently added to Team, provides an opportunity to include the new item in the integration.