About the Team and Vista Integration Process
Complete the integration wizard to map your Business Units, Doc Types, Status Codes, and Projects in Team to those in Vista.
At any point in the integration wizard, you can save your changes, exit the wizard, and then return to it later. To save your changes, click Save Progress. When you have finished mapping an item, click Accept & Continue.
For videos on the integration wizard, see Integrate Stand-Alone Team with your ERP System - Video in the videos section of the help.
In the Vista Companies column, select a Vista company to map to the corresponding business unit in Team.
If you do not map a Team business unit, the business unit will be added to Vista. Likewise, any Vista companies not mapped to a Team business unit will be added to Team.
- If a Team user and a Vista user share the same email address, the wizard automatically maps the two users to each other, and displays the respective user name in the Team Users and Vista Users column.
- If a Team user shares the same email address with multiple Vista users, the wizard displays a drop-down menu in the Vista Users column from which you can select the correct Vista user to map to that Team user.
- If a Team user does not match a Vista user (as in, there is no Vista user with the same email address), add the user in Vista and then refresh the page in Team.
In the Vista Doc Types column, select a Vista doc type to map to the corresponding doc type in Team. When mapped, the Vista name will override the Team name for each doc type.
If you do not map a Team doc type, it will be added to Vista. Likewise, any Vista doc types not mapped to a Team doc type will be added to Team.
In the Vista Status Codes column, select a Vista status code to map to the corresponding status code in Team. When mapped, the Vista name will override the Team name for each status code.
If you do not map a Team status code it will be added to Vista. Likewise, any Vista status codes not mapped to a Team status code will be added to Team.
- Map to an existing Vista project by typing the project number of the corresponding Vista project in the Vista Projects column. When mapped, the Vista project number will override the Team project ID for each project.
- Click Add project to Vista without mapping, and then enter a 10 character project number for the project. Note that Vista has a ten character limit for project numbers. The project will be added to Vista during the integration.
Once you click Complete, the integration wizard validates your selections and, if an item was recently added to Team, provides an opportunity to include the new item in the integration.