Revert a Trimble ID to Viewpoint ID
Team Administrators can disassociate a Trimble account from a Viewpoint ID/SSO account to prompt a new upgrade attempt for that user.
- If you haven't already, log in to the Trimble Construction One workcenter.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click Unlink TID.The Unlink User window appears.
- Enter the user's email address in the corresponding field.
- (Optional) Add a message to be included with the email.
- Select Unlink User.