About Upgrading your Viewpoint ID to Trimble
Learn about the upgrade from Viewpoint ID/SSO to Trimble accounts.
- You don't need to do anything to prompt the upgrade. It occurs automatically.
- After you've upgraded, you are redirected to Trimble to complete your login each time, and you have the same access to the same applications.
- This necessary upgrade prepares the way for accessing additional Trimble products, as well as certain features in your existing Trimble Viewpoint applications.
On the day of the upgrade
You must have access to your email to complete the upgrade because the upgrade process sends an email with a validation code which you must retrieve and use.
The upgrade begins when you log in as you always have. You are redirected to a Trimble web page and guided through the process step by step. Completing all steps should take less than 5 minutes.
This video demonstrates the upgrade process.
If you use multi-factor authentication (MFA), watch this video too.
If you log in using Azure AD
If you log in using Microsoft login screens, you are using Azure AD. Nothing will change for you until a required Trimble-Azure connection has been set up for your organization. Viewpoint personnel will work with your organization's Enterprise Admin(s) to establish this connection, and you will receive notification directly from your Enterprise Admin when it is ready.
- After entering your email address into the current Trimble Construction One login screen, you will be directed to a Trimble login screen, where your email address will appear by default.
- You will only need to select Next to continue with your usual Azure login process.
This video demonstrates the Trimble-Azure AD login experience.