Post a Daily Log with Mobile Viewpoint Team
Once a project editor has assigned you a daily log, you can open the daily log from Mobile Viewpoint Team™ and fill out the required fields.
From the Assigned to Me page, tap the
name of the Daily Log
to open it.
You can also open the Daily Log from the project home page:
- Tap , and then tap the name of your project.
- If your project does not appear, tap Change Project to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
For each category of the log, tap the category
name, and depending on the category, either edit the field or tap the
Add button to add an entry.
For each field, you can add a photo by clicking Add a Photo.For details on each field, see Daily Log Fields.Note: For fields with pre-defined values, such as equipment, the mobile app displays options that have been defined in the web application. To add new options, open the Daily Log with the web application.
- For each field, once you have entered information, tap Save. After a log entry is saved, you can exit the log and then return to it later to continue where you left off.
- (Optional) If no work was done on the day of the assigned Daily Log, you can tap No Work Done at the bottom of the Daily Log page. In this case, the log is marked as No Work Done, and no further steps are needed.
(Optional) For the Work and
Equipment fields, you can copy the details from a
previous log if they still apply to the log you're filling out.
- Tap the Work or Equipment section to open it.
- At the bottom of the page, tap the Copy Previous Day icon . A confirmation message appears.
- Tap Copy.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, tap the Post button at the bottom of the page to post the daily log.