Mark up a Document with Team Mobile
You can mark up a PDF document to add lines, shapes, arrows, or notes in Team Mobile.
Tap , and then tap the name of your project to open
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
- Tap Documents.
- Tap a Document you would like to markup.
- Tap , and then tap Mark
Up to open the markup toolbar. Select a markup tool and add your
markup as described below.
Icon Option Pan. Tap and drag to pan across the drawing. Free hand. Tap and drag to add a free hand line, and then tap Finish. Add shape. Tap and then tap cloud, circle, or rectangle.
If the cloud is selected, click and drag to add each side of the polygon, and then tap Finish.
For the square or circle, tap and drag to add the shape.
Add arrow or line. Tap Line or Arrow to select one. Tap and drag to add a line or arrow to your document. Free text. Tap and drag to add a text box to your document.
- You can change the style (color, font size, line
thickness, and opacity) of the markup or add an associated note. Tap the markup
and choose from the following:
- Style: Tap to modify markup properties such as color, line thickness, and opacity.
- Note: Tap to add a note to the drawing.
- Done. Tap when done modifying the markup.
- Delete. Tap to delete the markup.
- When finished marking up the document, tap the Save icon to save the markups.