Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile
You can designate an area in your drawing to relate a work item (RFI, Submittal, or Issue) or form.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- Go to Drawings, then select your item from the list.
Select the blue plus icon, then choose from one of the following work items to
- Tap an area in your drawing and adjust the shape.
Choose from one of the following:
- Create an Item - Create a new work item or new form by entering the required info.
- Link an Item - Choose an existing work item or form by entering the number or title of the work item or form to search for it, and then select it.
When finished entering details, you can send the
work item or save it without sending.
- To save the work item or form and send it, tap Send.
- To save the work item or form without sending it, tap Save. A draft of the work item or form is saved. The details will indicate "Draft" until it is sent.
- To delete the draft, tap the X, and select Discard.