View a Drawing with Team Mobile
From Team Mobile, you can view drawings for a project.
Tap , and then tap the name of your project to open
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
From the project home page, tap Docs
The Documents page displays any recently opened documents or drawings.
- Tap Drawings.
- From the Drawings page, you can use the search field or scroll to navigate to the drawing you wish to open. Tap the drawing name to open it in the document viewer.
- If the drawing you are viewing contains a link to a specific area in another drawing sheet, you can tap that link to open the linked sheet in the document viewer.
- If the drawing you are viewing includes a markup with a link to a related work item. You can tap the work item number to open the details page for that work item.
- You can share the drawing with an external application. To share the drawing, tap . Then tap Share and select the application you want to use to share the drawing.
- You can mark up a drawing. For details, see Mark up a Drawing with Team Mobile.