Create a Form with Team Mobile
Project editor roles can create a form from a custom form template in Team Mobile.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap the name of your project to open the project home page.
- Tap Change Project, locate the project, and then tap to open it.
- Under your project name, tap Forms.On the left of your screen, your Last Synced forms display in descending order. The center of your screen displays editable fields for your forms.
- To create a form, tap the plus icon .
- Select a Category.You can search for created categories using the search bar on the top of your screen.
- Select a Template.
- Tap Create to create a form.
- Fill out your form as needed. Note: Tapping SAVE will save a local file to your mobile device and create a draft of your form.
- Once you are finished, tap Submit.You will receive a notification on successful form creation.