Assign an Issue with Team Mobile
You can assign an issue to an individual to make that person the responsible party for the issue.
From the Assigned to Me page, tap the
name of the Issue to open it.
You can also open the Issue from the project page:
Tap , and then tap the name of your
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
If the Issue is listed under Recent Items, you can
tap to open it. If it is not listed, tap Logs at the bottom of
the page, tap Issues to view all Issues assigned to you, and then tap
the Issue to open it.
The Details tab for the Issue appears.
- Tap , and then tap the name of your project.
- Tap the Assign icon .
- (Required) In the To field, enter the name of person to whom you want to assign the issue.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the issues.
- In the Due Date field, you can tap to open a calendar and select the date you want a response to this issue.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- In the Comments field, enter any comments or notes about the issue.
- Tap Send to assign the issue.