Find an Issue in Team Mobile
From the list of issues for a project in Team Mobile, you can sort by date or RFI number, or use the Search field to find an issue.
Tap , and then tap the name of your project to open
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
- From the project home page, tap Logs .
Tap Issues to view the list of Issues.
- To sort the list, tap and then select a sorting option.
- To search for an Issue, tap in the Search field and begin typing.
- To filter the list of Issues, tap . to open the Filter page. Select filter options
- Tap State to select any Issue states that you want to use in the filter, and then tap the back arrow.
- Tap Date Due By to select a date option to use in the filter. Once you select a date option, tap in the Date field to select the desired date, or dates if you selected Date Range.
- Tap Type to select the Issue types that you want to use in the filter, and then tap Done.
Tap Apply to apply the filter.
To remove a filter option, tap the X next to that option, and then tap Apply.