Create an Album with Team Mobile
You can create photo albums to store and organize job site photos.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap the name of your project to open the project home page.
- Tap Change Project, locate the project, and then tap to open it.
- Tap Photos.
- In the upper right corner, tap the plus icon , and then select Create an Album.
- From the New Album screen, enter the name of the album, and then choose the security setting for the album. New albums are Private by default.
Tap the chec kmark in the upper right-hand corner to create the new album.
The new album appears on the Photos screen.
Add photos to the album.
- Tap the album to open it, and then tap the plus icon to add photos from your library or take new ones.
- Once you've selected the photos to add, you can add tags to your photos with the Add Tags option, or tap Save to upload the photos to the new album.