Create a PCO with Team Mobile
You can create Potential Change Orders (PCOs) directly from your mobile app.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap the name of your project to open the project home page.
- Tap Change Project, locate the project, and then tap to open it.
- Select PCOs to open your PCO log.
Select the blue plus icon.
The New PCO window displays.
- Enter the Title and Number of your PCO.
- Select the Type and Status.
- Set the priority between Low, Medium, or High.
- Enter the Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and a brief Description.
- Once you are finished, select Save.