Delete a PCO with Team Mobile
You can delete Potential Change Orders to completely remove them from Viewpoint Team.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- Select PCOs.
Choose from one of the following ways to delete your PCO:
- Swipe left on a PCO header, then tap the red trashcan icon. Note: If the trashcan is greyed out, you cannot delete the PCO.
- In your PCO detail page, select the trashcan icon.
- Swipe left on a PCO header, then tap the red trashcan icon.