Add an RFI with Team Mobile
You can add an RFI and send it using Team Mobile or save it as a draft.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- From the project home page, tap Logs .
In the RFIs section, tap the
Add icon .
The New RFI page appears.
Tap each field in the RFI to enter information as
For details about the RFI fields, see RFI Fields. The fields available to you in an RFI depend on your permission level for the project.Note: The mobile version of Team allows you to select existing project contacts. To add a new contact, use the web application.
When finished entering details, you can send the
RFI or save it without sending.
- To save the RFI and send it, tap Send.
- To save the RFI without sending it, tap Save. A draft of the RFI is saved. The RFI details will indicate "Draft" until the RFI is sent.
- To delete the RFI draft, tap the X, and select Discard.