Post a Daily Log
Once a project editor has assigned you a daily log, you can open the daily log from the Viewpoint Team™ home page, project dashboard, or Daily Logs page for your project and fill out the required fields.
From the home page, under Assigned to
Me, click the daily log assigned to you.
The Daily Log page for that day appears.
- Click the Edit button to enable editing in all the log categories. To add an entry in a single category of the log, click the plus sign next to the category heading.
Enter information in each Daily Log field as
needed. For details on each field, see Daily Log Fields.
For each category, you can add an attachment. Either click the attachment icon, or drag and drop the attachment to a field in the log.
- When you have finished with your log entry, click Save. Once a log entry is saved, you can navigate to a different page and then return to the log to continue where you left off.
(Optional) If no work was done on the day of the assigned Daily Log, you can
indicate "No Work Done" for that log.
- From the upper right-hand corner, click , and select No Work Done.
- Click Save. Continue to the last step to submit the log.
(Optional) If you wish to copy the work or
equipment details from a previous log, you can do so.
- From the upper right-hand corner, click , and select Copy Previous Log to open the Copy Previous Log dialog.
- In the Date section, select the date of the log you wish to copy.
- From the Logs drop-down menu, select the log you want to copy.
- Select the check boxes for the fields you want to copy, and then click Copy. The selected fields will be copied into your current log.
- Click Copy .
- When you have filled out all the required fields, click the Post button in the upper right-hand corner of the page to post the daily log.