About the Daily Logs Calendar View
From the Daily Logs calendar, you can click a day to display a list of the logs for that day in the Logs section on the right-hand side of the page. From there, you can click an individual log to view or edit log details depending on your permissions.
The calendar view provides a summary of log details as follows:
- Logs completed / logs assigned
- Total number of people who worked / total hours worked
- Number of accidents logged
- Number of weather delays logged
In this example:
- The red border indicates that not all assigned logs for the day were completed.
- "1 / 3 Complete" indicates that three logs were assigned but only one was completed.
- "8" next to the worker icon and "64 Hours" indicates that eight people worked a total of 64 hours that day.
- "1" next to the warning icon indicates that there was one accident reported in the log for that day.
- The grayed out "0" and weather icon indicate that there were no weather delays reported in the log for that day.