Add a Comment to a Document
You can add comments to a document, such as questions or concerns about the document by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Navigate to and select the check box for the document you want to comment on.
- Click the Information button in the upper right corner.The Properties pane appears.
- Click on the Comments tab.
- Click New Comment.
- In the Comment field, enter your comment up to 1,200 characters.
- Click Post Comment.
- Click the Close button to close the Properties pane.