Comment on a Markup
Project collaborators can comment on a document markup.
From the Documents or Documents tab for your
project, navigate to and click on the document or drawing you want to
The document or drawing opens in your browser.
Open the Notes Panel one of two ways:
The Notes Panel opens in the right-hand column. This panel displays an entry for every markup in the document.
- Click the markup in the document, which may be a shape, line, arrow or text box, and then click Reply.
- Click the arrow on the right-hand side of the PDF viewer.
- Click the markup entry you wish to comment on.
- In the Enter a reply... field, enter your comment and then click Reply.
- Click the Save Annotations button to save your comments. A confirmation message appears. Click Save.