Upload a Document
You can upload documents to Viewpoint Team™ to store them with the project by going to . You can upload files up to 4 GB.
- Upload the files by clicking upload and navigating to them.
- Drag and drop files onto the file list to add them to the open folder.
- Drag and drop files directly onto a folder in the folder tree.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Documents tab.
Navigate to the folder location you want to upload to.
At this point, you can drag and drop files from your computer to upload them to the folder. If you want to browse to the files, continue with the steps below.
Click the Create button in the upper right corner.
The File Upload window appears.
- Navigate to the files to upload, select the files to upload, and click Open.