Change the Column Width for Documents in a Folder
You can change the width of columns that are displayed in a folder to make it easier to see the information in each column or to suit your personal preference by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Click on the folder you want to view.
- Move your mouse to the right side of the column you want to change until your mouse pointer changes to .
- Then click and hold the right mouse button and move the mouse right or left to adjust the column size.
- Set additional column widths as needed.