Control Pages in a Folder
You can set the number of documents to display on each page in a folder by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Click on the folder you want to view.
In the Items per page field in the lower right corner,
select the number of documents to appear in the list at a time.
If there are more documents in the folder than you select to appear, page numbers appear at the bottom of the list.
- Click on a page number to see that page in the list.
- Click the arrows to move to the previous page or the next page .