Sort the Documents in a Folder
You can sort the list of documents within a folder to control the order in which the documents are displayed and to make it easier to find specific documents by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Documents tab.
- Click on the folder you want to view.
- Click on a column header to sort that
column.The column is sorted in ascending order. The column name appears bold and an arrow appears next to it, indicating the sort order .
- If needed, click on the column header again to
change the sort to descending order.The arrow indicates the sort order .