Edit a Drawing Set
You can add drawings to a published drawing set by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Drawings tab.
- From the Drawings tab, select Drawing Sets.
From the Drawing Sets page, select the drawing set you want to edit from the
Set Name column.
The drawing set appears.
- Click the Add button to add a file to the drawing set.
Select the file you want to add to the drawing
The Upload New Drawings window appears.
- Select the drawing's area from the Area drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Edit any of the Issued Date, Received Date, and Drawing Set fields as needed.
- Click Publish Drawings to republish your drawing set with the additional file(s).