Before you or your team can begin using custom forms, the Enterprise Admin must first activate the forms module on the enterprise level and the project level.
- If you haven't already, log in to the Trimble Construction One workcenter.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
- Go to the Modules tab.
- Select Settings.The Module Settings page appears.
- Under Team Project Management, on the Forms row, select the More button .
- Select Activate.The system notifies you that you have successfully activated forms for all projects within the enterprise.
After you have enabled Forms on the enterprise level,
you must then enable forms for your individual projects. To do this perform the
- Go to the ViewpointOne homepage and select Manage All Projects.
- Select the checkbox of each project in the Forms Column of the Project List page.