Assign Multiple Issues
You can assign multiple issues to an individual so that he/she becomes the responsible party for the issues by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Select the check boxes next to the issues you want to assign.
Click the Actions button
and select Assign.
The Assign window appears.
(Required) In the Assign To field, enter the
name of person you want to assign the issues to.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the Due Date field, enter the date you want a response to these issues in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of these issues.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about the issues.
(Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the issues.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.