Close Multiple Issues
You can close multiple issues at one time to indicate that they have been resolved by going to.
You can close an issue if you are the responsible party or if you are a project editor. As a project editor, you can close issues at any stage of the issue process, and also Reopen an Issue. When an issue is closed, it is visible to the project team, regardless of the previous visibility setting. You can change the visibility back to private, if needed. See Make Multiple Work Items Private.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Select the check box for each issue you want to close.
- Click the Actions button
and select Close.The Close page appears.
- In the CC field, enter any contact
you want to notify that the issues are closed.Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the Response field, find or add a new Status Code.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about the issues.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.