Forward an Issue
You can forward an issue to send it to someone else. If the issue has not been answered, that person could answer it.
From the home page, in the Assigned to
Me section, click on the issue assigned to you.
The Issues page appears.
Do one of the following:
The Forward window appears.
- If the issue has not yet been answered, click the Forward button.
- If the issue has been answered, click the Other Actions button and select Forward.
(Required) In the To field, enter the person to forward
the issue to.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the issue.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are forwarding the issue.
(Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one or more
files to the issue.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- Click the Send button.