Manually Change an Issue State
If needed, the project editor can use the Change State option to manually change the state of an issue by going to . This can be useful in cases where you need work to proceed without the issue going through each step in the issue process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Click on the issue number for the issue you want
to work with.Note: The issue number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Issue page appears.
- Click the More button
and select Change State.The Change State window appears.
- From the Select State drop-down menu, select the new state.
- (Optional) In the Comment field, enter any notes you wish to add for this change.
- (Optional) Check the Notify Recipients check box if you wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients.
- Click Send.