Mark Multiple Issues Complete
Mark multiple issues as complete to indicate that you are satisfied with the answers as provided and to close the issues by going to.
If you are not satisfied with answers to issues, you can respond to the issues. You can explain why you are not satisfied and what additional information you want. See Respond to an Issue.
If you are a project editor or the responsible party for the selected issues, they are closed when you mark them complete.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Select the check box for each issue you want to mark as complete.
Click the Actions button
and select Mark Complete.
The Mark Complete page appears.
(Required) In the To field, the person who
responded to the issues is displayed. If needed, select a different
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive copies of the issues.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about the issues.
(Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the issues.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.