Add a New Contact on the Fly in an Issue
When you select a person on an issue (to, from, and cc), you can add a new contact on the fly if the contact you want does not exist in Viewpoint Team™.
- While adding or editing an issue, click in the Responsible Party, Assigned To, or CC field.
- Click New Contact.
- (Required) In the First Name field, enter the contact's first name.
- In the Last Name field, enter the contact's last name.
- (Required) In the Company field, enter the name of the company where the contact works.
- (Required) In the Email Address field, enter the contact's email address.
- In the Invitee Permissions field, select the type of
access the contact should have to Viewpoint Team™.Note: See Project Roles for details.
- Click Continue.