Mark up a PDF Attachment
You can mark up PDF attached to a project work item (submittal, RFI or issue) to add lines, shapes, arrows or notes.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals, RFIs, or Issues tab.
- Click the number for the work item you want to
work with.Note: The number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The page for that work item appears.
- Click the name or icon for the attached PDF to open it.
- Use the markup tools as described in Mark up a Document or Drawing, and then click the Save button to save your changes.