Delete a Work Item in Team
You can delete a work item to completely remove it from Viewpoint Team™ by opening it and selecting.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab for the work item type (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the number for the work item you want to
work with.Note: The number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The page for that work item appears.
- Click the More button in the upper right corner and select Delete.
- In the confirmation message, click Delete.