Change the Columns for the List of Work Items
You can change the columns that are displayed in the list of work items, so that you can only see the information that is relevant to you. You can also change the order of the columns.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the Grid Settings icon and select Column Configuration.
- Deselect the check box for each column you no longer want to see in the list. Ensure that the check box is selected for each column you want to see.
- To change the order of the columns, click on the column name in the list and drag it to the location where you want it to display.
- When you are finished, click Apply.