Create a Work Item List View
You can create customized views for a work item list to control the columns shown, the column order, and the filters applied.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the Grid Settings button
and select Save View As.The Save View window appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name to identify the view.
- Under Visibility, click Private to make the view visible only by you, or Public to make the view visible by anyone.
- (Optional) Select the Set As Default View check box to make this your default view.
- Click Save.