Save Changes to a Work Item List View
You can save changes to a work item list view to permanently modify the view.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Save button
and select the
view you want to apply.You can also click in the Search field and begin typing to filter the list of saved views.
- Modify the view as needed.
- Click the Save button .
- In the Name field, enter a name to identify the view.
- Under Visibility, click Private to make the view visible only by you, or Public to make the view visible by anyone.
- (Optional) Select the Set As Default View check box to make this your default view.
- Click Save.