Edit a Photo
You can edit a photo to modify the description, tags, and file name.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Photos tab, then select your photo.
Perform any of the following:
- Select the pencil icon under File name to modify the photo title.
- Enter a comment in the Description field.
- Type in or choose from an existing tag in the Tags field.
- Select Rotate to rotate and change your photo's orientation, the select Save Rotation.
- Once you are finished, click away from any field you are modifying, then select the close button.