Customize your Column View in Project Financials
You can change, reorder, and save your column views in each of your Project Financials grids.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Project Financials tab.
- On the right of your screen, select the Column Configuration button .
Perform any of the following:
- To hide columns, highlight Show / Hide Columns and deselect the check box for each column you no longer want to see in the list.
- To change the order, drag the column headings under Rearrange Columns to your preferred order.
Save your column view by selecting the wrench icon
selecting Save View.
- Name your view.
- Set the visibility to either private or public.
- (Optional) Set the view as default.
- Select Save.