Filter the List of Work Items
You can filter the list of work items to limit the work items displayed and quickly find the ones you want to work with by selecting the work item type you want to work with and clicking the Filter button.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue).
- Click the Filter button .The Filters pane appears.
- Enter filter criteria in one or more files in the following areas:
Tip: Click on an Area header to see the fields in that area.
- Click Apply.The Filter Active button appears above the list of work items.