Set a View as Public or Private
You can set a view you have created to public (to share it) or private (for personal use).
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab for the work item type (Submittals, RFIs, or Issues) to view the register page.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Save button
and select the
view you want to apply.You can also click in the Search field and begin typing to filter the list of saved views.
- Click next to the view you would like to set as public or private.
- Select Set as Private or Set as Public.