Close an RFI
You can close a RFI to indicate that it is no longer needed on the project by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the RFIs tab.
- Click on the RFI number for the RFI you want to
work with.Note: The RFI number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The RFI page appears.
Click the More button and
The Close RFI Item window appears.
- In the Response field, enter the first few characters of reason you are closing the RFI and select it from the list. Otherwise, if it is a new reason, enter the reason and click New Status Code.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are closing the RFI.
- (Optional) If you wish to modify the Standard Distribution Language that will appear when the RFI is closed, you can click Edit and modify the text as needed.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.