Close Multiple RFIs
You can close multiple RFIs at one time to indicate that they are no longer needed on the project by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the RFIs tab.
- Select the check box for each RFI you want to close.
- Click the Actions button and select Close.
- In the Response field, find or add a new Status Code.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about the issues.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.